- Organize tests, demonstrations and line studies for customers on showroom machines
- Arrange set up/set down and start-up of showroom machines
- Take part in exhibitions in Belgium and Europe
- Provide direct technical pre-sales support to the client
- Provide technical and application support to service engineers
- Assist Sales Departement on technical and application issues
- Provide technical information to customers when ordering new machnies
- Troubleshooting on machines with urgent and more difficult problems at a higher technical and applications level
- Organizing standard and advanced training courses for customers
- Application support both at showroom machines and customers
- Realize turn-key projects ( customer and showroom )
- Creating training documents for customers and internal training
- Programming format both Mazatrol and EIA/ISO
- Telephone support
- Our client offers a challenging job with real career opportunities in a stable international company. You work in a high tech environment and in. Additionally, our client offers a competitive salary and extra-legal benefits including health insurance, retirement savings plan, meal vouchers and extra holidays.
- Bachelor’s degree, Electrical/mechanical Engineering , or equivalent experience in Electrical/mechanical Engineering technology or at least 3 years experience in programming/ operating high end machine tools
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English, good knowledge of French.
- Basic Knowledge of CAD/CAM
- Expected to be the product expert
- Advanced technology skills – thorough domain knowledge of machine tools based end-user products.
Brutoloon – Indicatie
Based upon experience