Is the interface between our customer base (Distributors and Direct Customers) and the different departments in the company. He/she is the customer’s primary contact and coordinates the various administrative and cross-functional activities to the highest level of Customer Service possible.
Responsible for customer care activities supporting internal and external customers in the EMEA area, managing orders, returns and sales administration activities, all in accordance with JSOX and internal quality procedures (Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions).
Actively participates in cross-functional continuous improvement initiatives to increase efficiency, compliance and improve internal and external customer satisfaction.
RESPONSIBLE FOR CUSTOMERS IN A SPECIFIC COUNTRY OR REGION
- Ensure customer contact through the appropriate communication means such as phone, email, fax and mail.
- Handles all incoming orders, sends order confirmations and ensures expedition within the Service Level Agreement.
- Optimize delivery of available goods and follow-up on pending orders.
- Ensure that the order logistics and invoicing are in compliance with the commercial agreements and customer’s requirements.
- Follow-up on all customer requests and questions.
- Take all necessary actions to resolve any customer claims and issues (cross-functionally). If required initiate Returns and Credit Notes, following the appropriate approval process.
BACK-UP AND TEAM ROLES
- Is a member of a back-up team that ensures permanent service to an island, as per Service Level Agreement (8:30-17:00).
- Creates and maintains Customer Information files for the back-up team.
- Ensures appropriate training and documentation to allow for seamless back-up.
- Participates in welcome and training of new team members on the basic OTC processes.
- Responsible for at least one cross-team control list or improvement task.
- Supports other team-members work on their cross-team control lists and improvement tasks.
- Supports cross-functional improvement initiatives and requests.
- Supports OTC Audit Requirements such as taking action on control lists and supplying supporting documentation for customer’s base within their responsibility.
QUALITY AND COMPLIANCE
- Timely completion of all mandatory OWL trainings.
- Follow all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and execute tasks according to established Work Instructions (WIN). Complies with processes as communicated by the OTC System Expert.
- Provide Manager with monthly report
- Ensure all relevant Key Performance Indicator targets are met
- Maintain all relevant electronic and paper filing systems
Filing of all customer documents according to the company filing policies (Paperless JSOX)
Graduate degree (preferably in administration) or equal by experience
2 years in a customer facing role in an international environment
- Excellent communication/telephone skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Good team player and able to work for the common goals in an international environment
- Strong ability to understand customer and sales needs with an acute sense of urgency
- Eagerness to constantly learn, explore better ways of working and considers change as an opportunity
- Positive, upbeat and friendly personality
- Autonomous self starter with the ability to take initiatives
- Flexible and willing ‘run the extra mile’ to ensure customer satisfaction (external and internal)
- Works in a structured way and in compliance with company procedures
- Tenacity / Ownership / Adaptability / Flexibility
- English + 2 EMEA languages
- Willingness to work some bank holidays
- Willing and able improve his/her technical product knowledge
- Experience in an International, B2B environment preferably in the Medical sector.
- Track record in a Customer Care role
- Knowledge of SAP 7.2
- Any extra languages
- Previous experience in the healthcare sector
- Awareness of controlled processes and audit preparation
Brutoloon – Indicatie
- Based upon trackrecord